Fly Veils - Mesh
Black Mesh Fly Veil $24.95
Black Mesh Fly Veil Plus Ripstop Nose Protector. $34.95
Why only black mesh? Because its the only colour that is nearly invisible when you look through it. It is safer for your horse as it improves his vision.
These are a great fly veil for all horses. Long lasting and designed with an eye towards comfort and safety. The double eye darts are a feature not usually found in fly veils and they keep the mesh away from the eyes and stop the veil from crushing inwards over the eyes.
- Designed with comfort of the horse in mind with fleece over the poll, forehead & nose.
- The veils utilise a new nylon mesh with 70% better visibility offers perfect clear vision protection around the eye area.
- They have an elastic stretch point under the chin to allow for your horses most movable joint.
- Double eye darts to keep the veil away from your horses eye.
- Triple lock Velcro fastening for added security.
This is truly the greatest design.
Wild Horse Product Info: Insect Control Fly Masks
- Our fly masks are treated with Insect Control Technology - a patent-pending insect repellent that lasts through 25 detergent washes
- The repellency is Permethrin - a man-made version of a natural insect repellent found in certain types of chrysanthemum plants
- We use a specialised process, which is very tightly bonded to the fabric fibres, resulting in effective protection that lasts the expected lifetime of the product
- We have been extensively tested and have proven highly successful for effectiveness in repelling a variety of disease carrying insects
- Our technology is Odourless and Colourless, unlike other products which can affect your horses sensitive sense of smell
- EPA registered
- It is the same repellent technology used in field clothing for the Military Forces to repel insects
- A great alternative to other temporary insect repellent products that are sprayed directly on the skin, last for only a matter of hours, wash off with sweat or water and which also have the potential for overuse
- Insect Control clothing has the benefit of being near your horse’s skin, instead of on it.
- It is appropriate for horses of all ages
- Can save you time and money on direct contact sprays.